Referral Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions ("Agreement") set forth the general terms and conditions of the Funders Referral Program. This Agreement is legally binding between you ("User", “Referring Party”, “Referrer” "you" or "your") and Funders ("Funders", “The Funders Group, L.L.C.”, "we", "us" or "our"). By accessing and using the Funders website and completing the Refer-a-Friend form, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. You acknowledge that this Agreement is a contract between you and Funders, even though it is electronic and is not physically signed by you, and it governs your use of the Website and Funders Referral Program.
- Referral Fee Payment: Funders agrees to pay the Referrer a referral fee for successful referrals made to Funders.
- Payment Only Upon Success: The referral fee will only be paid upon successful completion of a transaction with a Referred Party (Client).
- Full payment only if Funders receives payment of the entire amount of fees contracted with Client. If the Client makes partial payments to Funders, or only partially pays Funders, the referral fee payment(s) will be prorated proportionately.
- Payment of the referral fee will only be made if the Client contracts with Funders. If the Client does not sign a contract with Funders, no referral fee will be paid.
- Payment of the referral fee will only be made if the Payee completes a W9 tax form and submits it to Funders. This is necessary for Funders to comply with tax reporting requirements.
- Payment only if Client doesn’t terminate or breach the contract or become disqualified per terms within the Client contract.
- The method of payment(s) for the referral fee will be a company check. The check will be sent to the Referrer's address provided to Funders on the W9 form.
- Limits of Liability: Funders shall not be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential, arising from or in connection with the referral program. The Referrer agrees to indemnify Funders for any claims, damages, or liabilities arising from the Referrer's participation in the Funders Referral Program.
- Copyright Infringement: The Referrer represents and warrants that all content and materials provided to Funders for use in the referral program do not infringe upon any intellectual property rights or copyrights of any third party. The Referrer shall indemnify Funders for any damages, costs, or expenses arising from any claim of copyright infringement.
- Governing Law California: This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada. Any disputes arising from this agreement shall be resolved via mediation and/or binding arbitration. The prevailing party is entitled to attorney and other legal fees and expenses.
- Assignment or Assignees: The Referrer may not assign or transfer any of its rights or obligations under this agreement without the prior written consent of Funders. Funders may assign or transfer any of its rights or obligations under this agreement without the prior written consent of the Referrer.